About Our Projects
Kanagawa Associates delivers high-quality market data and all the investment research tools you need to find securities, evaluate them, and decide when to buy and sell—profitably. On top of that our financial planning department is there to evaluate your choosing and to deliver you in depth research and analysis to validate it or recommend you a better investment.
Kanagawa Associates Research Tools were designed to be a decision-making service, combining the essential fundamental and technical information investors need into a single view, so users can efficiently research and identify winning investments.
Take control of your investment life.
Kanagawa Associates takes charge of your investment decisions and does not rely on the “expertise” of others. As a result, our investors are able to cut through the “noise” and better profit during up-trends as well as protect their capital during downtrends.
• Institutional-quality data: Gain access to the same high-quality data that fuels products used by professional portfolio managers.
• Ratings and rankings: Exclusive ratings help you quickly assess a stock’s potential to advance in price.
• Conviction: Build solid conviction behind your investing decisions.
Save time with fundamental and technical data in one view.
Our comprehensive services empowers you to uncover the best performing investments, conduct in-depth analysis of charts and company fundamentals, and confidently decide the right time to buy and sell.
We designed Kanagawa Associates customer advisory services for busy investors who want to master the world of investing and participate fully in it—even if they have limited time to devote to it. Thus we provide:
• Efficient stock analysis: Assess the strength and potential of any stock within our industry-leading database in one view—news, analysis, chart, fundamentals.
• Simplify your stock research process: Move flexibly among the various stages of research, from finding strong stocks to analyzing metrics to industry group tracking.
• List manager: Keep track of lists, customize their display, analyze by sorting lists, and flag top contenders.
Truly understand stocks and the market.
At Kanagawa Associates Investors are students of the market, improving their craft and wanting to learn from mentors to quicken their learning curve. When you become a client of Kanagawa Associates, you gain access to an investing education and professional business planning services:
• Personal coaching: Pick up the phone and talk with an investment advisor product coach.
• Educational webinars: Attend weekly live webinars and access our library of archived webinars.
• "Master the Market” newsletter: by President Scott Bai Juyi, portfolio manager