Betty Baltimore– PR Director, Consultancy Law Firm
James Lee Bradford– CFO, Oil Extraction Company
- Customized financial strategy
- Active tracking, monitoring and review of portfolios
- Equity Investment and Research
- Stock, Bonds and IPO
- Derivatives: futures and options
- Forward and swaps
- Hedging Instruments
- Profitable investment opportunities
- Raising Capital
- Mergers and Acquisitions and restructuring
- Equity trading and distribution
- In-depth market research
- Diversification of assets
- Creation of private trusts
- Tax planning
- Structuring of family wealth
- Retirement investments
We rely on our competent teams of professionals who continually improve their skills and abilities in customer service.
• Our Integrated Services - Kanagawa Associates is one of the industry’s leaders in the financial securities market, IT solutions as well as in clearing services
• Risk Management Products - Kanagawa Associates offers a broad range of risk management products to protect the investments of our clients and at the same time ensure growth. Among these products are: Equity options, Options on ETFs, Currency options, Index derivatives, Interest rate derivatives and Energy derivatives.
• Trading Technologies - Our operations are backed by advanced and reliable electronic trading software. Because of this Technology, Kanagawa Associates is now a leader in trading software innovations.
• Clearing Services - Our clearing house provides clients with central counterparty clearing services and enjoys a solid reputation for its ability to manage risk exposures and uphold a top investment rating. It also offers risk management services to participants in the OTC market.
• Growing Client Base - Kanagawa Associates’ growth is driven by the increased investor interest through our electronic trading system.